The rules for this Award state that I am to thank the wonderful person who nominated me:
Please meet Cathy Keisha who is ever so famous for her blog, Stunning Keisha. Dear Cathy I am so happy to receive this award and sincerely thank you for bestowing such an honour on me.
Now I am to give the Award to 5 other deserving recipients – “drum roll” – I nominate:
1. Janis Felidae and her huMum of the blog, Catonauts. Janis and her huMum live in Germany but they have a wonderful grasp of English and think of themselves as having been Australians in a previous life. Janis plays a wicked game of Australian Rules football!
2. Bumpy Cat blog with the original name, Mr Bumpy Cat. I adore visiting this blog and highly recommend to you all.
3. Angel Keely & Thomas Archer’s blog, Keely and Thomas. Keely & Thomas share their lives with us including those of their offspring #ourWinnie and #ourChloePup. I get to feature too as I’m the pup’s Nanny *chuckles*.
4. Gemma’s blog, Gemma’s Little Gems. We get to experience life through Gemma’s big eyes, her adventures are a hoot.
5. Billy also has a very original name for his blog, Billy The Pig. Without doubt this is my favourite weekly blog to read as I either am sobbing or laughing very loudly.
I hope my 5 recipients are suitable impressed and, in turn, that we will soon see who they pass this prestigeous Award onto.